2016.7- Now Assistant Professor. Huaqiao University, Xiamen
2014.9- 2015.9 Visiting Scholar. University of Alabama, USA
2012.9- 2016.6 Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan
2010.9- 2012.6 M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan
2006.9- 2010.6 B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan
Metal cutting simulation: Material constitutive models, Microstructure reconstruction of workpiece and tool materials, Thermal-mechanical- microstructure coupled finite element modeling.
Tool failure mechanism: Tool failure mode identification and tool failure mechanism analysis in high speed machining of titanium alloy and brittle materials.
Surface integrity: Cutting parameter effects on machined surface roughness, microhardness and microstructure evolution beneath the machined surface, Cutting parameters optimization.
1.National Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China (No. 51705162), Research on failure mechanism of carbide cutting tools in form milling of marble. 2018/01-2020/12. PI.
2.National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 11752135), Discrete Element Modelling of Spreading and Heat Transfer of Granular Materials in Additive Manufacturing. 2018/01-2021/12. Co-PI
3.National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51475273), Fundamental research on multi-dimensional graded composite tools based on orientation effect of fatigue cracking. 2015/01-2018/12. CO-PI.
4.National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2009CB724402), Design and manufacture for high speed machining cutting tools. 2009/01-2013/08. CO-PI.
1.Wang F Z, Liu Z Y, Guo Y B, etal. Efficient multiscale modeling and validation of residual stress field in cutting. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. 2017, 139(9), 091004.
2. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. Coated carbide tool failure analysis in high-speed intermittent cutting process based on finite element method. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2016, 83: 805-813.
3. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. Constitutive equations and ANN approach to predict the flow stress of Ti-6Al-4V alloy based on ABI tests. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance. 2016, 25:4875-4884.
4. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. A comparative study on Johnson-Cook constitutive modeling for Ti-6Al-4V alloy using automated ball indentation (ABI) technique. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015, 633: 220-228.
5. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. Experimental study on cutting forces and surface integrity in high-speed side milling of Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy. Machining Science and Technology. 2014, 18(3): 448-463.
6. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. Three-dimensional finite element modeling of high-speed end milling operations of Ti-6Al-4V. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture. 2014, 228(6): 893-902.
7. Wang F Z, Zhao J, et al. Effects of cutting conditions on microhardness and microstructure in high speed milling of H13 tool steel. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2014, 73(1-4): 137-146.