Sept. 2009 -Jan. 2016 PhD, Department of Physics, Peking University, China
Sept. 2005 - Jul. 2009 BSc, School of Science, Jiangnan University, China
Mar. 2016 – Now Lecturer, Institute of Manufacturing Engineering, Huaqiao University
?Laser processing of semiconductor wafer and brittle materials, including laser drilling, laser color marking, and surface modification.
?Microsphere-assisted ultrafast laser machining of nano-hole arrays.
?Removal mechanism of high energy beam processing hard and brittle materials.
2019, Outstanding graduate of Jiangnan University.
1. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51805176).
2. Youth Natural Science Fund Key Project of Fujian province (Grant No. JZ160412).
3. Promotion Program for Young and Middle-aged Teacher in Science and Technology Research of Huaqiao University (Grant No. ZQN-PY601).
1. Qiuling Wen, Jing Lu, Zhongwei Hu, Feng Jiang, Hui Huang, Changcai Cui, and Xipeng Xu; Integrated device for manufacturing and reading bar code on the side face of wafer, China Patent Application No.: 201821122839.2, granted on Mar. 8th, 2019.
2. Qiuling Wen, Pengcheng Zhang, Jing Lu, Zhongwei Hu, Feng Jiang, Hui Huang, Changcai Cui, and Xipeng Xu; Device for manufacturing bar code on the side face of wafer, China Patent Application No.: 201821122839.2, granted on Jan. 11th, 2019.
3. Qiuling Wen, Jiasen Zhang, and Xipeng Xu; Semiconductor laser device based on metallic cavity, China Patent Application No.: 201820933179.X, granted on Jan. 8th, 2019.
4. Qiuling Wen, Jiasen Zhang, and Xipeng Xu; Plasmonic laser device based on metallic cavity, China Patent Application No.: 201820011680.0, granted on Oct. 2nd, 2018.
5. Jiasen Zhang and Qiuling Wen; A refractive index sensor and its detection method, China Patent Application No.: 201210152335.6, granted on Jun. 4th, 2014.
1. Qiuling Wen*, Pengcheng Zhang, Guanghua Cheng, Feng Jiang, and Xizhao Lu, Crystalline orientation effects on material removal of sapphire by femtosecond laser irradiation, Ceramics International, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.08.056
2. Qiuling Wen, Xu Han, Chuang Hu, and Jiasen Zhang*, Non-spectroscopic surface palsmon sensor with a tunable sensitivity, Applied Physics Letters 106(3), 031113 (2015).
3. Qiuling Wen and Jiasen Zhang*, Modeling of a plasmonic nanosensor based on an open box-like metal cavity, Journal of Modern Optics, 63(8), 756–761 (2015).