August, 2018 – September, 2018, Visting Scholor in 3D-printing, RWTH Aachen University.
September, 2014 - July, 2019, PhD in Optical Engineering, Beijing University of Technology.
September, 2010 - July, 2014, BSc in Applied Physics, Beijing University of Technology.
July, 2019 - Now, Lecturer, Huaqiao University.
1. The design of high-performance structure.
2. 3D-printing of Hard-brittle materials.
2016, the Outstanding Paper Award of the 12th national conference on laser Processing.
1. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 51675012).
2. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 11374031).
3. The Scientific Research Funds of Huaqiao University.
1. Dongyun Zhang, Yangli Xu, Xuanyang Cao, Zhe Feng, A design method for porous mesh structure for bone implantation, China Inventions Patent, ZL 201610264973.5, Date of Authorized Announcement: 2017.12.01.
2. Dongyun Zhang, Xuanyang Cao, Yangli Xu, Yinkai Xie, A design and fabrication method of porous mesh structure, China Inventions Patent, ZL 201510959332.7, Date of Authorized Announcement: 2017.07.07.
3. Yijian Jiang, Yunfeng Ma, Yue Wang, Xiaoping Mei, Chunping Zhang, Qiang Wang, Yangli Xu, A method for growing GZO (ZnO:Ga) crystals, the United States Patent, US2016 / 0230308 A1, Date of Authorized Announcement: 2016.08.11.
1. Yangli Xu, Dongyun Zhang*, Yan Zhou, Weidong Wang, Xuanyang Cao, Study on topology optimization design, manufacturability, and performance evaluation of Ti6Al4V porous structures fabricated by selective laser melting (SLM), Materials, 2017, 10(9): 1048. (SCI)
2. Yangli Xu, Dongyun Zhang*, Songtao Hu, Runping Chen, Yilei Gu, Xiangsen Kong, Jiongming Tao, Yijian Jiang, Mechanical properties tailoring of topology optimized and selective laser melting fabricated Ti6Al4V lattice structure, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2019, 99: 225-239. (SCI)
3. Yangli Xu, Dongyun Zhang*, Yanwu Guo, Songtao Hu, Runping Chen, Improvement of Tensile Properties of Ti6Al4V Alloy by Selective Laser Melting, Surface Technology, 2019, 48(5):108-115. (EI)
4. Yangli Xu, Dongyun Zhang*, Songtao Hu, Runping Chen, Yilei Gu, Xiangsen Kong, Jiongming Tao, Unit Cell Size Effect on Mechanical Properties of Ti6Al4V Porous Structure, Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, 2019, accepted. (EI)