Sept.1999~July.2003 B.S. in Super Hard Materials, Inorganic Nonmetallic Materials Department, College of Materials Science and Engineering, Yanshan University
Sept.2003~May.2009 Ph.D. in Materials Science, State Key Laboratory of Metastable Materials Science and Technology (Yanshan University)
Aug.2009~Dec.2013 Lecturer, College of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Huaqiao University
Jan.2014~Dec.2017 Associate Professor, Institute of Manufacturing Engineering, Huaqiao University
Dec.2014~Dec.2015 Visiting scholar at the University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Dec.2017~Present Professor, Institute of Manufacturing Engineering, Huaqiao University.
Ultra-precision machining of semiconductor wafer substrates
Preparation and application of novel developed grinding and polishing tools
Surface modification of ultrafine abrasives and the interaction between abrasive and matrix
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Youth Project), Study on ultraprecision machining technology of single crystal SiC based on semi-consolidation of single-dispersed nanodiamonds, 2012.01-2014.12 (as the project organizer)
2. National natural science foundation of China, Fundamental study on semi-consolidated flexible machining techniques of hard core-soft shell nano composite abrasive, 2015.01-2018.12 (as the project organizer)
3. National natural science foundation of China, Basic research on reaction grinding single crystal diamond substrate with metal abrasive porous ceramic wheel, 2020.01-2023.12 (as the project organizer)
4. The Science and Technology Key Project of Fujian Province of China, Research on Sapphire Wafer Polishing Technology based on Damage Detection, 2018.04-2021.03, (as the project organizer)
5. The Science and Technology Key Project of Xiamen, Research on High Efficiency and Super Fine Polishing Technology for Single Silicon Carbide Wafers, 2017.03-2020.03 (as the project organizer)
6. Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Fujian, Basic Research on Hybrid Abrasive Semi-consolidated Flexible Polishing Technology of Diamond Wafer, 2018.06-2020.07 (as the project organizer)
7. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Processing principle and technique research on machining single crystal diamond wafer by cooperation between active/hard abrasives, 2018.01-2022.12 (as the participant)
1. Jianbing Zang, Jing Lu, Xuehai Qi, Yanhui Wang*. Characterization of silicon films grown by atomic layer deposition on nanocrystalline diamond. Diamond and related materials, 2006, 15(9): 1434-1437. (SCI, WOS: 000240047300039, IF:2.561)
2. Jing Lu, Yanhui Wang, Jianbing Zang*, Y.N. Li. Protective silicon coating for nanodiamonds using atomic layer deposition. Applied surface science, 2007, 253(7): 3485-3488.(SCI, WOS:000244381700022, IF=3.387)
3. Jing Lu, JianBing Zang, Shan S X, H. Huan, Yanhui Wang*. Synthesis and characterization of core? shell structural MWNT? zirconia nanocomposites. Nano letters, 2008, 8(11): 4070-4074.(SCI, WOS: 000260888600092, IF=12.712)
4. Jianbing Zang, Jing Lu, Yanghui Wang, Jinhui Zhang, X.Z. Cheng, H. Huang. Fabrication of core–shell structured MWCNT–Ti(TiC) using a one-pot reaction from a mixture of TiCl3, TiH2, and MWCNTs. Carbon, 2010, 48(13): 3802-3806. (SCI, WOS: 000281190800018, IF= 6.337)
5. Jing Lu, Qiufa Luo, Yunyun Song, Guangqiu H, Xipeng Xu. Fabrication and Application of Gel-bonded Ultrafine Diamond Abrasive Tools. JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, 2015, 51(15)：205-212. （EI，Accession number: 20153701258946）
6. Jing Lu, Yang Li, Xipeng Xu*. The effects of abrasive yielding on the polishing of SiC wafers using asemi-fixed flexible pad. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part B-Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2015, Vol. 229(S1) 170-177. (SCI, WOS: 000352579400013, IF=1.366)
7. Yang Li, Jing Lu*, and Xipeng Xu. Phase transformation of monocrystalline silicon induced by polishing with diamond abrasives. IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 2015, 28(2): 153-159. (SCI, WOS: 00035418940000, IF=1.117)
8. Jing Lu*, Jianbing Zang, Yanhui Wang, Yongchao Xu, Xipeng Xu. Preparation and characterization of zirconia-coated nanodiamonds as a Pt catalyst support for methanol electro-oxidation. Nanomaterials, 2016, 6: 234. (SCI, WOS: 000392240000013, IF=3.553）
9. Qiufa Luo, Jing Lu*, Xipeng Xu. A comparative study on the material removal mechanisms of 6H-SiC polished by semi-fixed and fixed diamond abrasive tools. Wear, 2016, 350-351: 99-106. (SCI, WOS: 000370535900013, IF=2.531)
10. Yongchao Xu, Jing Lu*, Xipeng Xu. Study on planarization machining of sapphire wafer with soft-hard mixed abrasive through mechanical chemical polishing. Applied Surface Science, 2016, 389: 713-720. (SCI, WOS: 000384577600087, IF=3.387）
11. Qiufa Luo, Jing Lu*, Xipeng Xu. Study on the processing characteristics of SiC and sapphire substrates polished by semi-fixed and fixed abrasive tools. Tribology International, 2016, 104: 191-203. (SCI, WOS: 000386186500019, IF=2.903)
12. Jing Lu*, Qiufa Luo, Xianyan Mao, Xipeng Xu, Yanhui Wang, Hua Guo. Fabrication of a resin-bonded ultra-fine diamond abrasive polishing tool by electrophoretic co-deposition for SiC processing. Precision Engineering, 2017, 47: 353-361. (SCI, WOS: 000389090200035, IF=2.237)
13. Jing Lu*, Yaguang Wang, Qiufa Luo, Xipeng Xu. Photocatalysis assisting the mechanical polishing of a single-crystal SiC wafer utilizing an anatase TiO2-coated diamond abrasive. Precision Engineering, 2017, 49: 235-242. (SCI, WOS: 000402444000024, IF=2.237 )
14. Jing Lu*, Yongchao Xu, Yunhe Zhang, Xipeng Xu. The effects of SiO2 coating on diamond abrasives in sol-gel tool for SiC substrate polishing. Diamond and Related Materials, 2017, 76: 123-131. (SCI, WOS: 000403858500019, IF=2.561）(51475175, 20133501130001, ZQN-YX202).
15. Jing Lu*, Yongchao Xu, Dayu Zhang, Xipeng Xu. The synthesis of the core/shell structured diamond/akageneite hybrid particles with enhanced polishing performance. Materials, 2017, 10: 673. (SCI, WOS: 000404415000107, IF=2.654）
16. Qiufa Luo, Jing Lu*, Xipeng Xu, Feng Jiang. Removal mechanism of sapphire substrates (0001, 11-20 and 10-10) in mechanical planarization machining. Ceramics International, 2017, 43: 16178-16184. (SCI, WOS:000414106600020，IF=2.986 )
17. Yongchao Xu, Jing Lu, Xipeng Xu, Chao-Chang A. Chen, Yujing Lin. Study on high efficient sapphire wafer processing by coupling SG mechanical polishing and GLA-CMP. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2018, 130-131: 12-19.
18. Yingchao Lin, Jing Lu, Ruilong Tong, Qiufa Luo, Xipeng Xu. Surface damage of single-crystal diamond (100) processed based on a sol-gel polishing tool. Diamond & Related Materials, 2018, 83: 46-53.
19. Jing Lu, Qiufa Luo, Xipeng Xu, Hui Huang, Feng Jiang. Removal mechanism of 4H- and 6H-SiC substrates (0001 and 000-1) in mechanical planarization machining. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part B-Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 2019, 233(1): 69-76.
20. Jing Zhou, Jing Lu, Zhiping Xue, Xipeng Xu. Fabrication of fixed polishing tool by knitting diamond/CNT fiber threads on cloth. Diamond & Related Materials, 2018, 90: 229-243.
21. Jing Lu, Ping Xiao, Ruilong Tong, Qiufa Luo, and Xipeng Xu. Precision Polishing of Single Crystal Diamond (111) Substrates Using a Sol-Gel (SG) Polishing Pad. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING, 2019, 32(3): 341-345.